For Relief of Occasional Constipation
CleanseMORE is an all natural colon support formula for relief of occasional constipation. It stimulates the colon's normal functions to enhance elimination without the use of harsh laxatives. CleanseMORE can also be used along with any Renew Life cleansing product (except CleanseSMART, or Total Body Rapid Cleanse) to support normal bowel movements throughout a cleanse.
- Potent natural herbal and mineral laxative
- Promotes normal, healthy bowel movements
- Helps eliminate waste and toxins
Bowel-Stimulating Herbs and Magnesium Promote Healthy Bowel Elimination:
- Supports normal bowel function
- Non-cramping, pysllium free; no harsh herbs like senna or cascara sagrada
- No added ingredients, fillers, binders, or excipients
- Vegetable capsules
- Vegan formula, gluten free
CleanseMORE is a natural laxative and overnight colon cleanse, made with natural herbs and magnesium hydroxide to help relieve occasional constipation.
Sometimes in day-to-day life, or even while taking an internal cleanse, people can experience difficult elimination. Natural health experts agree that at least one bowel movement daily is healthiest for the body. CleanseMORE is a natural solution for occasional constipation.
The combination of ingredients in CleanseMORE is effective in promoting bowel movements in sluggish colons. Magnesium helps retain water in the bowel, which makes stools easier to pass. The perfect combination of cape aloe, rhubarb and triphala helps to stimulate bowel contractions. Marshmallow and slippery elm help soothe and lubricate the bowel.
To help your daily bowel elimination, here are some natural options that you may wish to incorporate into your daily lifestyle:
- Increase your fiber intake to 25-35 grams a day
- Drink half your body weight in water oz. a day
- Try "going" at the same time every day
- Take digestive enzymes with your food
- Consider a probiotic supplement with a high Bifidobacteria count to support the health of the large intestine
- Take omega oil supplements that help lubricate the bowel
- Exercise at least 3 times per week.