In Patrick Holford's book Beat Stress and Fatigue Discover:
- How to beat the sugar blues
- Ways to solve chronic fatigue syndrome and supercharge your energy
- Advice on how to balance your stress hormones
- Guidance on reducing anxiety and irritability
- How to get a good night’s sleep
Feeling tired and stressed out much of the time is common for many people. Yet it is possible to supercharge your system, and keep your emotions and body balanced without dramatically changing your life or resorting to prescription drugs. The key is eating the right food and correctly supplementing your diet.
In this breakthrough book you will learn how to beat the sugar blues, balance your stress hormones and turn food into energy - not fat. You will also discover the power of sleep, and how to increase your concentration, and control impatience and irritability. Practical and effective, this invaluable book will help you improve your vitality and sense of wellbeing.