FAQ & Helpful Search Tips
Helpful Tips for Using Mom's Vitamin Fix!
Tips to you find the product you are looking for:
Can't find the product that you're looking for? Don't fret! Try some of these helpful tips to maximize your search:
1. Try different variations of spelling! Sometimes, in order to be unique, companies change the way some of the names of their products are spelled. For example, the product for urinary and bladder health from New Roots is called "Kidny"
2. Try splitting the name of the product apart, or put it back together. Eg. Adrenasense and adrena sense
3. Search the first few letters of the product name. Eg. Est or Estro for products like Estrosmart of Estrosense
4. Search the brand name. We have many facets of information attached to each product that we carry for you, some you may not be able to see! Try searching the brand name of the product, you will then be able to search through all that we carry from that company!
Still can't find what you're looking for? Give us a call!
Sometimes, we carry products in our store locations that are not shown on our website and can be just a call away for your purchase! If not, we are more than happy to look into getting the product that you need from our many suppliers!
So if you have any questions, drop us a line at 1-855-836-5928 or email us at email@example.com and we will get straight to work finding anything you need!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I change my order once it is made?
It is possible to change your order if you call us ASAP and the order has not gone out! The Toll free number is 1-855-836-5928
2. Can I cancel an order?
Yes orders can be cancelled provided that they have not left the store warehouse. If your order has already left the warehouse, the order will be subject to a restocking fee. See our return policy for more details.
3. What is the Return Policy?
Mom's Vitamin Fix guarantees the products we sell you are of the highest quality and are undamaged. However if you get something you didn't order or a product that is damaged, please call us immediately. You can reach a representative at 1-855-836-5928 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you a return authorization number. Once we receive your order we will credit your card for the mistake. If you have bought something you no longer want we will happily give you a full refund minus the $8.95 shipping charge if you contact us within 60 days, if the product is unopened and in its original condition. All returns must have the Return Authorization Number on the box or they will not be accepted. If you have bought something that you have a reaction to or has made you feel ill, we need to hear about it. Please call us, get a Return Authorization Number and once we receive the product from you will issue you credit.
4. How much are taxes?
As we all know taxes can't be avoided except in some special circumstances...
B.C, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and territory residents are subject to 5% Federal GST on supplements
Ontario - A 13% Harmonized Provincial Sales Tax (HST) is combined with Federal GST on all GST applicable charges includes shipping
New Brunswick and Newfoundland Orders - Will be charged 13% Harmonized Provincial Sales Tax (HST) is combined with Federal (GST) on all GST applicable charges including shipping
Nova Scotia - Will be charged 15% Harmonized Provincial Sales Tax (HST) is combined with Federal (GST) on all GST applicable charges
Outside of Canada- Not subject to Canadian government taxes however we are not responsible for any taxes or tariffs that will be placed on the order by the country they are being sent to.
Aboriginal Orders- Tax free with a government issued Aboriginal Tax Exemption Number - that must be provided at the time of order