Health Benefits of Ginger
Here are some health benefits of Ginger:
- Reduces pain and inflammation, making it valuable in managing arthritis, headaches, and menstrual cramps.
- Warming effect and stimulates circulation.
- Inhibits rhinovirus, which can cause the common cold.
- Inhibits such bacteria as salmonella which causes diarrhea, and protozoa, such as Trichomonas.
- In the intestinal tract, it reduces gas and painful spasms.
- May prevent stomach ulcers caused by nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, such as aspirin and ibuprofen.
- Tags: ginger
- Dave Fuller